Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions of Guest.Cards memberships
- Acceptance: Use of a guest.cards platform and guest cards constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions listed herein.
- Membership Guest Card – Guest.Cards: The membership card is the property of the issuing agent and must be returned upon request. Membership cards are valid for the Membership Term as embossed on the membership card, which is one year after initial purchase date or validity date on the card. Membership cards have no cash value and do not guarantee reservation, discounts or privileges
- Membership Benefit Conditions: All Membership Benefits are valid only during the Membership Term and shall automatically expire thereafter. All benefits are subject to availability, valid seven days a week, find GUEST.CARDS privileges or discounts on each listing service or locations listed under: https://guest.cards/guest-recommended-locations/ , excluding , and may not be used in conjunction with any other discount or promotional offer in the listed locations.
- Transferable and Non-Transferable Benefits:
A. Transferable: Benefits may be used by the Guest Card Member or by a Member’s guest. The Member/ Membership Guest Card need to be present at time of guests’ use of the benefit.
B. Non-Transferable: Benefits may be used only by the Member and upon presentation of their valid Guest Card – Guest.Cards with unique 10 digit number. Proof of identification may be required by restaurant, hotel, shop or in any Guest Recommended location.
- Black-Out Dates: All benefits may not be valid on the following dates: Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day.
- Modifications (Guest Recommended locations discounts, benefits or privileges Changes): Participating restaurants may cease to honor benefits without prior notice. Benefits may also be subject to change without prior notice. Wherever possible, Members will be kept updated on all such modifications. Members can also verify guest recommended locations like restaurant, bar, shops, hotels or other services participation & privileges or benefits by calling Customer Services. Membership Guest Cards agents declines any responsibility for modifications.
- Lost/Stolen Membership Guest Card: All lost or stolen certificates will not be replaced. Lost or stolen membership cards must be reported to Customer Services. A processing fee of ten EUR (EUR15) will be charged for each replacement of membership guest card, which will or may be issued with the same expiration date as first card.
- Cancellations: Cancellation of Membership will be honored up to fifteen (15) days from the purchase date, but no refund will be issued until the membership card and all certificates have been returned to Guest.Cards representative.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event shall the owners, operators, franchisors or licensors of any hotel that may accept the benefits of membership herein, or any of their affiliated or subsidiary companies, or their directors, agents, managers, or employees, or the proprietor or the marketing agent of the Membership Program (hereinafter collectively “Protected Parties”) be liable for any indirect, special or consequential damages; and without limiting the generality thereof, including any loss, cost or damage to, or suffered by, the Member or others, arising from defects, negligence, delays, failure of performance or non-performance, including all claims, demands, obligations, liabilities, indebtedness, breaches of contract, breaches of duty or of any relationship, liability for acts, omissions, misfeasance, malfeasance, damages of every type, nature or kind suffered by Members or others, resulting from the action, or inaction of the hotel or its agents or employees in connection with the Benefits provided to Member herein. In the event of a breach of any the provisions hereof by any Protected Party, the extent of any liability of any such Protected Party shall be limited to the amounts paid by Member as a subscription for membership in the marketing program.